Planet Wise putting our planet first! Simply!
100% Waterproof Innovative Seam Sealing
Most waterproof material, when sewn, leaves tiny holes in the fabric allowing liquid to seep out over time. It is a myth (and still popularly circulated) that if you dry PUL the holes will re-seal. This will not happen. Some companies use a sealing tape to make their seams waterproof, this almost always fails and the tape comes off at some point causing a mess. After a lot of research, Planet Wise Inc has discovered an innovative way to seal the seam so NO liquid can escape along the bag's edges! We seal our seams with pressure so no tape or glue is used making them 100% waterproof!
Planet Wise brand reusable wet bags keep plastic bags out of our landfills. Planet Wise Wet Bags are made with a high-quality polyurethane laminate (PUL) that is anti-microbial and inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungi. PVC-free interior and lead-free zippers make it the perfect bag for your family and our environment.
Wet Bags in the Performance line are made with a canvas-like material which is coated with a non-toxic water repellent, making them water resistant. The water repellent does not wash out onto other items in the laundry and retains 95% effectiveness even after 100 washes!
Small Bag! Big Possibilities!
The small Planet Wise bag is approximately 7.5" X 10" and can be used for more than just diapers:
- Wet swim wear
- Keep that dirty sports laundry smell contained!
- Toiletries, no need to worry about them leaking into your bag
- Keep items organized and contained in your gym, tote or diaper bag
- and so much more
- PVC-free interior and lead-free zippers.
- Reusable to avoid using plastic bags, helping to protect our planet.
- Made in the USA.
- Many great uses including wet/dirty items, swimwear, diapers, shoes, cosmetics, gym bag, and the list goes on and on.
- Made with high-quality designer fabrics with coordinating inner waterproof material and water resistant, locking zipper.
- Each bag is innovatively sewn with hidden seams and sealed for no wicking or leaking - FIRST in the industry.
- Resists most odors and stains keeping smells in.
- Machine Wash and Dry with Clothes or Cloth Diapers (please do NOT use bleach).